The Hatsan Galatian PCP rifle is a true performer when it comes to air rifles. This powerful and visually striking rifle has caught the attention of many throughout the UK. Capable of firing up to 80 shots in .177 on a 200 bar fill, the Hatsan Galatian will keep you smiling all day long.
The Hatsan Galatian PCP rifle is a true performer when it comes to air rifles. This powerful and visually striking rifle has caught the attention of many throughout the UK. Capable of firing up to 80 shots in .177 on a 200 bar fill, the Hatsan Galatian will keep you smiling all day long. With an easy to use manual loading system, conveniently fitted with a side leaver, it’s also easy enough for kids to load. Available in .177, .22 and .25 calibre, complete with two 16, 14 and 13 shot magazines respectively. Designed to be ambidextrous with an ergonomic grip, the Hatsan Galatian is not only easy to shoot, but comfortable too, finished off with checkering on the grip and forend for better control and feel. The Galatian also comes as standard with a elevation adjustable comb, patented anti-knock system, anti-double pellet feed, manual safety, 11mm and 22mm dovetail receiver, and a two stage adjustable trigger for travel and load.
- Manual loading, side lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Precision rifled choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½” UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap.
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- Detachable 16-shot magazine in .177 (4.5mm) caliber, 14-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm) and 13-shot magazine in .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- Ambidextrous & ergonomic design stock with thumbhole
- Checkering on grip & forend for better control & feel.
- Elevation adjustable comb which can be easily adjusted by a coin.
- Stock length of pull, elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad.
- Spare magazine carrying slot in the stock for 1 spare magazine.
- Detachable aluminum air cylinder tube (255cc). Spare cylinders are available.
- Rotating dust cover for the air filling hole on air cylinder.
- Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Includes quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap.
- Dovetail groove receiver for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
- Cocking indicator.
- Aircraft aluminum alloy receiver in white nickel finish and with engraving
- Overall blued finish on air tube and barrel.
- Manual Safety.
- “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Detachable & adjustable rear sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- Elevation adjustable front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
- Gold plated metal trigger & synthetic trigger guard.
- Fitted sling swivels.
- Hard case, sling, and a trigger lock included.
|Caliber||4.5mm / .177cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||360m/s (1190fps)|
|Air Tube Volume||255cc|
|Fill Pressure||200 BAR|
|Shots per fill||80|